Math Class Policies, Expectations and Procedures
Classroom Expectations for Students:
1. You need to be PREPARED and ON Time. This means in your seat and ready to begin work when the bell rings. Running through the door, walking around the room, etc. is considered tardy. All books, notebooks, writing utensils, homework, folders)
2. Go to your locker or restroom BEFORE you even come to class. Restroom/locker requests will be denied during the instructional part of class and during tests and quizzes. We do not want to waste instructional time.
3. You will not be allowed to have candy, food or drinks in the classroom except CLEAR BOTTLES WITH WATER THAT HAS A CLOSABLE and LEAK PROOF LID!!
4. Be polite and respectful to others at ALL times… this means no name calling and the use of appropriate language at ALL times. Especially when we have guests in our room!!
5. Please use GOOD housekeeping practices… clean up after yourself and keep all areas near you clean!!!
6. Please raise your hand and do not interrupt others
7. All books and materials need to be stored UNDER student desks at all times, NOT on the desks/laps or in the walkways.
8. Homework is your responsibility - it is a tool that I use to see if you understand the topic or not. Homework must be attempted for you to receive any credit. Daily homework will not be accepted late.